Top three household events this quarter:
1) Rachel threw a 60th birthday bash for Grandma and Grandpa Moore (you cried the whole time).
2) You had your very first Christmas and you saw snow for the first time.
3) You started realizing that Churchill, our golden retriever, is something interesting.
Three Songs I’ve been listening to:
1) Le Disko, Shiny Toy Guns, We are Pilots (released 2006)
2) Jerusalem (Out of Darkness Comes Light), Matisyahu, Youth (released 2006)
3) Lost Cause, Beck, Sea Change (2002)
Wednesday, February 28, 2007
Subscribe to: Posts (Atom)