Top three household events this quarter:
1) Pregnant (with a boy!) Thomas & Jessica moved next door to us on MacArthur.
2) We took our first real vacation in Moab, UT where you got to hang with Grandpa Moore.
3) Rachel got back down to her pre-baby weight and waistline.
Three Songs I’ve been listening to:
1) Bathtub Gin, Phish, Hampton Comes Alive (released 1998)
2) Lie in Our Graves, David Matthews Band, Crash (released 1996)
3) The Hand that Feeds, Nine Inch Nails, With Teeth (released 2005)
Thursday, May 31, 2007
Subscribe to: Posts (Atom)