Top three household events this quarter:
1) Your first birthday and Grandpa and Grandma Moore visited to celebrate!
2) Rachel and I threw our annual crawfish festival and had a band at our house. The crawfish showed up this time but most were dead.
3) Dad went to South Africa with Rick, China, and band jam Bonnaroo (Tennessee) all in three weeks.
Three Songs I’ve been listening to:
1) Little Cream Soda, The White Stripes, Icky Thump (released 2007)
2) Beautiful Worlds, ATB, Trilogy (released 2007)
3) Leave (Get Out), JoJo, JoJo (released 2004)
Friday, August 31, 2007
Subscribe to: Posts (Atom)